Expand your network contacts, improve your profile visibility and more approaches for new job opportunities with a more impressive LinkedIn Profile.
Get a comprehensive, professional LinkedIn profile
Our LinkedIn writing service is specifically tailored to get you the results you want. Did you know that LinkedIn currently has over 500 million members worldwide and more than 5 million members in Australia? 43% of jobs now come through LinkedIn. Over 85% of Australia’s largest companies and Fortune 100 companies use LinkedIn for recruiting staff, mapping talent and assessing potential new employees. Do you have a LinkedIn profile, and will recruiters be able to find you? An up-to-date and engaging LinkedIn profile can help you get noticed by recruiters and appear more often in their searches.
The benefits of having a LinkedIn profile and using our LinkedIn writing service:
- Prospective employers looking for your skills and expertise can find you.
- Previous employers and companies can contact you when they have a role.
- Establish your brand in the marketplace.
- Act as a reference of credibility for potential employees or customers.
- Network with professionals in your industry.
- Increase your job offers from companies, headhunters and recruiters.
- Maintain networks with old colleagues.
- Gain greater insight into an organisation’s culture and values.
- Increase your visibility and online presence.
- Ensure your profile is optimised for searches
- Access up-to-date information on industry news and job openings.
- Connect with recruiters, human resources managers, companies and headhunters.
- Exchange knowledge, thoughts and ideas on relevant industries.
“Career Management Services’ LinkedIn writing service is individually designed to build your profile, increase your networks, career and business opportunities.”
Our professional LinkedIn writing service will make sure you get noticed with a personal brand and profile that will benefit your career and business networks.
Contact us now on 1300 588 088
Comments or questions are welcome.