Our interview coaching services are individually focused on you. We consult with you and build a program to suit your current goals, career objectives and issues. We believe everyone is different and want you to receive career coaching services that improve your skills, build upon your strengths, reduce your weaknesses and ultimately make you successful.
Job Interview Coaching
Career Management Services interview coaching program and our interview preparation coaching are designed directly around the job or jobs you are interviewing for. We want you to succeed. We work with you to help you get the role.
We know you may be busy and sometime can’t meet in person. That’s why we offer two options: Interview coaching in person and over the phone interview coaching. Prior to our coaching session, we develop a tailored coaching program to suit your industry, role and personal requirements.
During the interview coaching and preparation session, we teach you:
- How to research an organisation
- How to build a network and find out more about what is really happening in an organisation
- How to make a great impression and get noticed.
- Techniques for building confidence and rapport in interview including how to sell yourself into the role. Your sales pitch.
- How to answer typical interview questions.
- How to break down a position description to analyse your background, strengths and weaknesses for the role.
- The background of competency and behavioural based interviews and what to expect.
- How to analyse and develop a list of key behavioural and competency-based questions you are most likely to be asked in interview.
- Role play and rehearse competency and behavioural based questions and answers.
- Skills and techniques for negotiating and securing a better salary package.
- How to beat the competition and get an offer for the role.
Our career consultants will provide you with feedback, critique your interview technique and refine your interview examples in a number of role plays to ensure that you are prepared and confident to impress prospective hiring managers and recruiters.
During your interview coaching session, we will coach you successfully on:
- Answering behavioural based questions
- Addressing competency based questions
- Winning the client over in a traditional interview
- Impressing the audience and addressing individuals in panel interviews
- Analysing how the interview process works and the questions you will be asked
- Understanding who you will be meeting, their role in the interview process and what they are looking for in your answers
- Impressing everyone you come in contact with for your new role
- Negotiating the best salary possible
- Optimising your behavioural or competency based questions for success
- Using body language to help secure the role in interview
- Preparing for your interview, through position description analysis, research and practice questions and answers
Ring our offices and take advantage of our interview coaching or interview preparation services.
Contact us: 1300 588 088